NFL Week One Predictions
Over the few hours I’ve posted my season predictions and my initial power rankings but that’s not really what’s important. What’s important is who wins tonight and this weekend right? The off season is over and it’s now time to focus on the games. So here we go.
DENVER 27 – Baltimore 23
New England 26 – BUFFALO 17
CHICAGO 24 – Cincinnati 20
Miami 23 – CLEVELAND 18
UPSET – Minnesota 24 – DETROIT 21
LOCK – INDIANAPOLIS 31 – Oakland 13
Atlanta 30 – NEW ORLEANS 26
Tampa Bay 23 – NEW YORK JETS 13
PITTSBURGH 20 – Tennessee 17
Seattle 26 – CAROLINA 24
Kansas City 25 – JACKSONVILLE 16
Arizona 24 – ST. LOUIS 17
Green Bay 30 – SAN FRANCISCO 23
New York Giants 34 – DALLAS 30
WASHINGTON 32 – Philadelphia 28
Houston 31 – SAN DIEGO 24
- I really think this is a week where the teams you think would win do win so choosing an upset winner was tough. Looking at the spreads and what other people are thinking, I’ve gone with the Minnesota Vikings as my UPSET pick. The Lions are favored by five and a lot of people think they’re going to have a good season.
- I’m going with Indianapolis as my LOCK over Oakland. I almost went with Tampa Bay over the Jets but does anyone really expect anything from Terrelle Pryor?
- I think scoring will be relatively tame till the GB/SF game starts and then the scoreboard lights up repeatedly by the teams from the NFC East, weird thought I know.
- New Orleans will put up points but once again their defense lets them down and let’s Atlanta get a late score to win the game.
- Seattle should beat Carolina but Cam Newton has something to prove this year and will keep this game close by carrying that offense on his back or rather his legs.